Requests for Service
Sacramento Fire Department personnel look forward to assisting you with your request. Please follow these steps to request fire and/or medical incident records:
1) Click here to download and print a request form.
2) Complete the request form to the best of your ability.
3) For medical or patient records, be sure the form is dated and signed by the patient. If the patient’s signature is not available, legal documenation such as a subpoena, power of attorney, or letter of representation is required and must accompany the request form.
4) The cost for a report is $5.00. Acceptable forms of payment are checks or money orders made payable to Sacramento Fire Department. We do not accept cash.
5) Return or mail the completed form with payment to:
Sacramento Fire Department
ATTN: Custodian of Records
5770 Freeport Blvd, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95822
NOTE: If you intend to pick up a copy of an incident report in person, please call the Custodian of Records at 916-808-1347 well in advance to ensure the report will be ready prior to your arrival.
If you have any questions regarding a record request, please contact the Custodian of Records at 916-808-1347.